The « Domaine de la Presqu’ile » accepts reservations according to dates and places available, in order to guarantee to customers a pitch for the date of arrival. Reservations are subject to certain conditions, as follow :
1. For all reservations, the whole of the stay must be paid for on arrival at the holiday village.
2. Reservations are let to named individuals. It’s forbidden to sublet or to transfer the hire to a third party.
3. The booking payment must be sent with the booking form, this act as advance payment and will, of course, be deducted from the amount due for the stay. The crossed payment must be made in order to the name « Domaine de la Presqu’ile ».
4. If we have not received any news as to your arrival within 24 hours, we will dispose of your pitch or accommodation.
5. No number will be attributed permanently and contractually. Only wishes can be formulated during pre-bookings and bookings.
6. For any change of dates of stay, it cannot be guaranteed the same pitch or mobile home.
7. Any modification which may result in a difference in the amount due, be it higher or lower, must be specified as soon as possible. If any fraudulent declaration is made by visitor this contract will be cancelled as of right and the amounts paid will remain the property of the Domaine de la Presqu’ile.
8. In all cases of cancellation, for whatever reason, cancellation must be done by letter with a written proof :
- more than 30 days before arrival, the advance payment will be paid off.
- less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the advance payment will be withheld.
In the event that the cancellation of the stay is justified by the fact that one of the participants is directly or indirectly affected by COVID 19 (infection or contact case), and that this situation would affect his/her participation in the stay, the cancellation will be made without compensation. The Client must provide proof of the event giving rise to the right to cancel without compensation.
In the event that the Client is forced to cancel the entire stay due to governmental measures that do not allow participants to travel (local confinement, travel ban), even though the campsite is able to fulfil its obligation and welcome them, the cancellation will be made without compensation.
In all cases of cancellation reservation fees will remain the property of the Domaine de la Presqu’ile.
9. In case of an earlier departure or a later arrival, in comparison with the dates of reservation, no reduction will be granted.
10. Insurance : It is up top each camper to take out a liability insurance. The campsite declines all liability in case of theft, fire, bad weather… and in case of accidents that are related to the camper’s liability.
11. Clients certify to have read the booking conditions and the camp rules and accept them. Each tenant is responsible for disturbances and nuisance caused by people staying with him or visiting him.
The accommodation will be available on Saturday or day of arrival from 4:00 p.m. until Saturday or day of departure before 10:00 a.m. The departure time before 10:00 a.m. must be confirmed, at the latest the day before, at the reception.
12. Capacity : Only the number of people indicated (including young children) will be accepted for rental accommodation and only one vehicle per accommodation. The information given by the lessee serves as the basis for calculation. Any additional person (within the limit of the chosen reception capacity) must be declared on arrival, in addition it is also forbidden to set up any other type of accommodation on the dedicated plot. In conclusion, any inaccurate declaration, any modification that may lead to a variation in the amount of the stay, renders the contract null and void, without any other form of compensation or total or partial reimbursement..
13. For a rental, a deposit of 360 € (240€ + 120 €) by credit card will be required at arrival in order to respect the inventory :
- The deposit of 240 € covers breakage of equipment; it will be returned at departure, after any deductions for missing equipment.
- 120 € covers the state of cleanliness of the accommodation when you leave; it will be returned at your departure, if the rental is completely clean.
Please return us the completed and signed contract. A letter signed by the manager, specifying the pitch or mobile home number which is reserved, will be sent to you.
Thank you for showing your confidence in our company, we wish you a nice time on our holiday village.